Company Formation & Management
The Saunders Management Ltd (“SML”) team offer a full range of corporate administration services, tailored specifically to each client’s needs. SML’s client base includes international companies requiring complex structures as well as individuals requiring a holding company for personal investments such as real estate, yachts, ships, and aircraft. Clients use SML for a variety of reasons including asset protection, financial planning, and off balance sheet financing.
SML has extensive experience in establishing, managing, and advising on structures using Exempted Companies (IBC’s), Ordinary Companies, Limited Life Companies (LLC’s), Companies Limited by Guarantee, Limited Partnerships, and Hybrid Companies. SML also arranges the transfer of companies into and out of the jurisdiction and advises on and arranges the registration of foreign companies doing business in the TCI.
SML’s comprehensive range of corporate management and administration services include:
- The establishment of every type of corporate entity.
- Provision of a Company Secretary.
- Provision of a Registered Office.
- Maintenance of the Register of Shareholders, the Register of Directors and Officers, the Register of Mortgages, and the Minute Book of the Company.
- Preparation of notices and agendas and attending and taking minutes at Company Board meetings.
- Liaison with those authorized to speak for the Company and its Shareholders and with the Company’s principals, bankers, managers, accountants and auditors.
- General management of the day-to-day affairs of the Company including dealing with correspondence, faxes, telephone calls and emails.
- Filing of all statutory documents with regulatory authorities.
- Soliciting the advice of affiliates in connection with the provision of corporate administrative services.
- Observance of compliance obligations to ensure the Company complies with anti-money laundering legislation.
- Provision of a Local Representative in the Turks & Caicos Islands for ship owning companies when required by Merchant Shipping Laws.
- Assistance with opening and managing corporate bank accounts.
- Drafting of specialized memorandum and articles of association, when required.